Our objective at Nimrod Outdoor was to create a binocular enclosure that was low profile and offered options for the user to customize it meet their needs. We realized early on, that not everyone has the same needs. In fact, it seems that everyone HAS different needs and desires. Want to add a holster (right or left handed)? We can accomplish that! Rangefinder case? Done! GPS pouch? Done! Give us a call and let us help you make a system that is going to meet your needs.
- Quiet exterior materials that are DWR treated.
- Small side pockets for additional ammo, additional magazine, wind checker, reading glasses, etc.
- Mesh back support for low-profile fit and also to reduce heat retention.
- 4 connecting points that allow adjust-ability for each strap. We can fit small stature and larger stature users.
- Binocular's have their own lanyard strap with male/female attachments.
- Simple twist-lock open/close hardware for easy access.
- Complete protection of binoculars. We strove to create an enclosure that would not only house the binoculars, but also seal up the sides to minimize dust when riding horses, ATV's, or other dusty activities.
- Additional protection built in! We have incorporated foam protection in all sides of our binoculars. Added protection for that expensive glass that we all purchase.
- Sizing options for enclosure: Small enclosure was designed for the 8X or smaller 10X framed binoculars. Medium was designed for the 10X and 12X binoculars with larger objective lenses. Large was designed for the larger framed 12X binoculars or those binos that have a larger frame with a built in rangefinder system. EXTRA Large enclosure is coming soon and will be designed for the 15X + glass that is out there.