Carbon Canyon Pack (Full System)
The Carbon Canyon pack is Nimrod Outdoor Company's solution for the weight conscious hunter. This pack was designed specifically with the intent of shedding ounces and offering supreme stability and dexterity. Unlike most competitor packs that utilize internal carbon fiber parts and components, the Carbon Canyon pack by Nimrod Outdoor offers a full sized EXTERNAL carbon fiber frame. This offers ultimate versatility. Not only can the pack be used in conjunction with the Carbon Canyon bag, but the bag can be removed for an ultra-light carbon fiber haul frame!
- On a large belt and harness, the pack weighs in at 6 pounds! 6 pounds 1 oz for an XL belt and harness.
- Remove the bag to utilize an ultra light haul frame and the carbon frame pack weighs 4 pounds!
- Our base belt offers area on both sides of the belt to add accessories. Customize your system and add the combination of accessories that fit your needs.
- The shoulder harness incorporates additional padding for those long days packing solid and heavy loads.
The Carbon Canyon pack offers a 5000 cubic inch bag. This is a large top load bag that includes these additional features:
- Two full length side pockets. One pocket offers a top horizontal zipper and the other pocket offers a full length vertical zipper. These pockets were designed for a spotting scope and a tripod.
- There are two pockets in the lid as well. These pockets were intended for those most used and sought after items that need found quickly. Head lamps, batteries, wallets, phones, fire starter, etc. One pocket has a mesh bottom so that the contents can be seen.
- On the inside of the bag, there is a mesh separating pocket with a Velcro loop hanger designed for a water bladder.
- There are two pockets along the back of the bag, where the bag and frame intersect. These pockets are opened via 8" zippers and just allow for additional organization.
- On the opposite side of the two 8" zippers, is a full length double headed zipper that allows access to the main body of the bag. This allows for access to the main body so that the entire bag does not need to be unloaded if searching for items in the bottom of the bag.
- There is an eight inch pack 'gaiter' with dual draw strings to allow for OVER-STUFFING of the bag/pack.
- Behind the bag, there is a mesh 'load shelf'. This shelf is designed to support a load between the frame and the bag or if the bag is removed, it supports the load while utilizing the 'load snug straps' that are include.
- The bag is made of DWR treated material. There are two color options for the pack. The coyote brown option was version one of the bag and utilizes heavy duty YKK zippers with weather flaps. The camo bag (Gulch gear Cross Cover Gray) is version two and was updated with weather proof YKK zippers.
AS ALWAYS, MADE IN AMERICA!