Boulder Pack (Full System)
Regular price $389.00
The Boulder Pack System includes three different pack components: the Base Belt suspension, the Pinnacle bag and the Bugle Bag. Altogether they offer incredible flexibility and when needed each can be used independently. Its narrow and streamlined design allows you to maneuver through brush without hang-ups. This pack is great for over-night to three-day hunts.
- 1 - Base Belt
- 1 - Advanced Shoulder Harness
- 1 - Pinnacle Bag (Attaches to Base Belt)
- 1 - Bugle Bag (Attaches above Pinnacle to Harness)
- 3300 Total cubic inches of space - 2000 in the upper Bugle Bag and 1300 in the lower Pinnacle Bag
- Open side pockets on the Bugle bag are designed for quiet easy access, great for water bottles, game calls and quickly needed items. They can even support the butt of a rifle for hands free travel options.
- Quiet exterior materials, such as fleece and soft-shell, help to reduce and eliminate noise.
- We strive to offer 'weather-proof' gear as well and both the Pinnacle and Guide bags have waterproof liners incorporated into the manufacturing process.
- We utilize high quality, heavy duty YKK zippers for durability and function.
- Bow and rifle attachment straps on the pack back are handy for those times of needed hands free travel.
- The Pinnacle bag offers jacket and gear top straps for easy clothes layering
- Both the Pinnacle and Bugle bags offer daisy chain lash-on loops under the durable cordura bottom
- Wide haul handle for easy grab, loading and hanging
- Designed to be used in tandem with our Bino-topia binocular suspender
- The Bugle bag offers a 'rain-flap over the main body zipper with a draw cord for added protection from weather and keeping the zipper more protected.
- The Bugle bag also features two horizontal compression straps to eliminate any load shifting
- The Bugle bag offers a hydration tank pocket for up to a 100 oz. tank with dual hose doors to easily allow access to the hose from either side
- Both the Pinnacle and Guide bag offer large zippered access doors/openings for easy access to your gear
- Internal aluminum stays offer great structural integrity to both the Pinnacle and the Guide bag and the stays can be easily removed if desired.
- Our base belt offers area on both sides of the belt to add accessories. Customize your system and add the combination of accessories that fit your needs.
AS ALWAYS, MADE IN AMERICA!