Apex Pack (Full System)
The Apex pack is possibly the most versatile pack on the planet combining our Base Belt, Pinnacle bag and Guide bag for a very adjustable and adaptable system. Our famed suspension system is certainly the hallmark when it comes to low profile, streamline and comfort. You can use any of the component packs (Pinnacle or Guide) separately for any given hunt or combine all three for an extended or multi-day hunt. This is our most popular full pack system. The belt features a 'pull away' tightening system and offers a large lumbar pad that can also be adjusted for varying support. Both bags (Pinnacle and Guide) have an integrated internal frame. The contoured shoulder harness allows great freedom of movement, critical when making a shot count. The pack has stood the test of time, proving to out hunt its competition for over a decade.
- 1 - Base Belt
- 1 - Advanced Shoulder Harness
- 1 - Pinnacle Pack Bag (Attaches to Base Belt)
- 1 - Guide Pack Bag (Attaches above Pinnacle to Harness)
- Overall dimensions are; 24"h / 16"w / 7"d
- 3900 total cubic inches including the side exterior pockets. 2600 cubic inches in the upper pack, 1300 cubic inch in the lower pack
- Side pockets designed for quiet easy access with twist lock closures, great for calls and quickly needed items
- Quiet exterior materials, such as fleece and soft-shell, help to reduce and eliminate noise.
- We strive to offer 'weather-proof' gear as well and both the Pinnacle and Guide bags have waterproof liners incorporated into the manufacturing process.
- We utilize high quality, heavy duty YKK zippers for durability and function.
- Bow and rifle attachment straps on the pack back are handy for those times of needed hands free travel.
- The Pinnacle bag offers jacket and gear top straps for easy clothes layering
- Both the Pinnacle and Guide bags offer daisy chain lash-on loops under the durable cordura bottom
- Wide haul handle for easy grab, loading and hanging
- Designed to be used in tandem with our Bino-topia binocular suspender
- The Guide bag has a 'rain-fly' top offering more protection from the elements and keeping the zippers more protected.
- The Guide bag also features several compression style straps, one horizontal and two verticle, to eliminate any load shifting
- The Guide bag offers a hydration tank pocket for up to a 100 oz. tank with dual hose doors to easily allow access to the hose from either side
- Both the Pinnacle and Guide bag offer large zippered access doors/openings for easy access to your gear
- Internal aluminum stays offer great structural integrity to both the Pinnacle and the Guide bag and the stays can be easily removed if desired.
- Our base belt offers area on both sides of the belt to add accessories. Customize your system and add the combination of accessories that fit your needs.
AS ALWAYS, MADE IN AMERICA!